Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Eighth Day, Now with Less Arnold

Like Taking Candy From a Baby has increased their lead for the top spot by having top scorers from other Brotherhoods go join them. Which is perfectly acceptable within the rules, though I do hope people understand that ditching their friends may have some consequences. Not from me of course, as I'm enjoying the log jam up top and the ensuing fight to the death between The Unvanquished and Brothers Til The End!!! as each group is fighting hard to cross the gap from number 2 to number 1. Nothing though can top the amusement of Not Playing ringing up over 500 points. Way to stick to your mission statement team! I'm waiting for Brotherhoods to make side bets with one another over final placement, though it seems CheapAssGamer, which I just noticed has a THIRD Brotherhood involved, is clearly the site to beat. Finally, head over to extra-life.org and help support Team 360voice as we raise money for the Children's Miracle Network of hospitals. I (Dog of Thunder by the way), have personally pledged to game 1 hour for every $5 I raise, with the requisite live blogging so that you know I'm actually gaming. Sounds like a great day to knock off my Insane 4 player Co-Op Arcade Collectibles run.

No comments:

Post a Comment